View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #37
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Good stuff and we can only hope you bow out, because I’d agree with you, in that it would be crazy to have a discussion with you. It matters little whether anyone argues Trumps actions on Russia, Middle East, racism, Trump family profiting on our tax dollars and the list goes on and on; you ALWAYS without exception state our positions are wrong. So you are NOT here not to reasonably debate, you are here to pontificate and listen to yourself, you are so like Trump it’s scary. Like Trump you can’t ever be wrong and your spin is always right, it must be so nice to always be right. People must come from far and wide to get your opinion on world events, politics and I’m sure any other relevant topic.

I suggest you troll up a new political board where members have not gotten wise to your crap. Pete has gotten wise, but not smart, because he continues to attempt to debate you. I stopped a long time back, now I just like to wind you up on occasion so Pete has something to do.
And you come here to right all the wrongs. Even if it means shape shifting into a 🐀 and attempting to belittle a respected member who only uses the fishing board to discuss fishing. The first responders must be proud of your sad commentary.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN