View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 02:39 PM   #4
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Sent a "diplomatic" email to Timbertech through their site (They own Azek or vice versa..) and I received a call from the regional rep today. Was able to get an order put in through my lumber yard with names and instructions for their supplier. So order is in. Feathers were ruffled but I will get it. Just have to go different route sometimes. (I get that the girl at supplier was pissy about being told to take my order, after telling people no for several weeks... not my problem.) Message back to me was I own it, no recourse if damaged, and don't call to ask when it is coming.
Rep for Azek/Timbertech lives in Fairhaven but doesn't fish?!?! Says he has never caught anything. Told him I would/could hook him up with some S-B members sometime if he was interested...told him he would be wrecked after his first albie... So for those who may be doing a deck or trim project next year.....keep it in mind, please.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote