View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #107
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, Hilary has 150 FBI agents doing an investoigation because of her actions.
Not sure the 150 number is real but it looks like they're investigating the handling of information in general.

Quote:
She denied that her husband cheated on her, and instead claimed that the GOP was framing him (that's REALLY having a clue).
Well, he was lying to her about the affair at first. Must be hard to have your marital issues litigated in public when there's a vast right wing conspiracy trying to destroy you.

Quote:
She claimed that Iraq had WMDs, and insisted we needed to invade.
Actually that's not true.

Quote:
She claims they were broke when the left the White House.
Bad choice of words but in relative terms they likely were in debt, certainly with all the legal expenses to defend attacks from the vast right wing conspiracy.

Quote:
She claimed to have come under sniper fire (have you EVER addressed that one?).
Yes.

Quote:
And she said all her deleted emails were personal, nothing related to work.
Has this been shown to be wrong?

Quote:
She doesn't engage in undignified wresting matches like the GOP. But if her behavior is superior by any standard, I'm not sure I see how. Grotesqueness comes in more than one form.
I think if you were to put anyone under the same scrutiny that the Clintons have been subjected to you'd likely get similar results. The fact that Clinton today is well positioned to be the next POTUS may just speak loudly to the fact that your laundry list of grievances really aren't anything at all.