View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 01:16 PM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I think I have said many, many times, I wouldn't put anything past Trump. He's capable of anything. At the same time, the DOJ under both the Trump and Obama administrations, hasn't conducted itself as professionally as we like to think they do. There's corruption and ethical lapses everywhere you look.

I'm not saying Trump is an innocent victim being railroaded. I'm saying that any rational person would be at least a little bit skeptical of anything the DOJ says with regards to Trump, until the facts are known. It could very well be that the investigation has been flawless. But we don't know that yet, and for sure the DOJ no longer deserves the assumption that it's being impartial. Just ask the press corps that was kicked off the private jet so that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch could speak in private, just before it's announced that Hilary was clear., which was followed shortly by Hilary saying she'd consider keeping Lynch as AG if she won. Nothing to see there, nope. They were just sharing photos of grandchildren.
Just another "But Hillary"
In case you were not sure she was not elected.
That would have been a whole other problem, but it has nothing to do with this.
What you are claiming is that the AG in Manhattan who Trump appointed to replace Preetinder Singh Bharara whom he fired is corrupt and is trying to frame Trump. You are buying into Trump's gaslighting.
Do you think yesterday that when he was sitting in the cabinet meeting ranting about the DOJ and FBI that all the career government employees he was surrounded by, who have dedicated their lives to this work, were thinking who is he going to screw over next, do you think they trust him? Did you watch their body language?
He cannot find qualified legal representation because he is out of control and wont listen to advice. Nobody wants the Trump stain. Of course you knew that when you voted for him.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin