View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 08:52 AM   #35
wdmso

Jim every state runs a debt the nation runs a debt. These are not household and can’t be run as such they need legacy investment looking out many years and generations ahead ….

Attached are the states who have retirements work workers . Many Red And the employees pay their % it’s the state who do not moving money around at the risk of those retirees or they get badly invested

And the Republicans only weaken the middle class by their decades of anti union rhetoric Why the Republican Party Wants to Destroy Labor Unions. The GOP sees unions and their supporters as enemies to be politically and economically destroyed. (But most Americans don’t agree see other attachments)

The right sees unions as a mainstay of the left, a crucial source of cash, campaign manpower and votes.

Yep Jim that’s why Republicans hate unions because Because of the way those in unions tend to vote . They don’t care about the worker their family it’s just that simple and sinister and you’ve bought into the same rational

At a campaign event someone had been attacking both the state teachers union and public employee pension funds.. and

This guy stood up and said ‘My father is a cop, my brother is a cop. They have pensions, I don’t, and it really pisses me off,’ ” Rosenthal recounted. “Damn it, this guy was talking about his father and brother. He was pissed that his own father and brother had pensions.”

It’s sounds like something you would think ?

The comment reflects the success of the Republican strategy of pitting those who see themselves as taxpayers against public sector unions, viewed by many as takers.

Sounds very close to your view on things random? Nope
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DDBCDA46-F6C1-4FF1-A719-418C4AC3A802.png
Views:	58
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	69098   Click image for larger version

Name:	2485A32A-2808-4E1D-AA78-FBC26218CCD9.png
Views:	40
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	69099