View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #158
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I've read pages of material on these 2 guys today and not one mention of how they earned money? Apartment in Cambridge, Mercedes benz, boxing at gyms, going to UMass. How did they live without income?
UMD is the cheapest school in the UMass system, and he apparently had a scholarship. Don't know whether he was living on-campus or commuting, but it is possible to get there by public transportation (Dattco bus from Boston to New Beige, SRTA bus to UMD). Most of the media is focusing on him right now, with the brother being dead. I don't know whether anyone is looking into an employment history right now, beyond the fact that the guy on the loose worked as a lifeguard at Harvard's aquatic center. I believe that both of them were living on the top floor of a 3 decker with another brother, their sister-in-law, and a baby. That was being reported this morning, at any rate, with news that the two other adults were "taken into custody". Haven't heard anything since.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote