Thread: Palins Alaska
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
He'll put down the kool-aid after you stop regurgitating like a booby with a newborn chick glenn beck bs.

Obama Facing Attacks From All Sides Over Abortion Record - August 18, 2008 - The New York Sun
Likwid, did you even read your link? If you want to refute my claim that Obama supported infanticide, you need more than an article quoting Obama as saying "I never supported infanticide".

Obama absolutely did support infanticide as a state senator in IL. Don't take my word for it, and don't take his word for it. How about factcheck.org.

FactCheck.org: Obama and 'Infanticide'

A quote...

"We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus."

FACT...in IL, some babies somehow survived abortions. In some cases, the moms told the doctors not to care for those babies, who were allowed to whither and die. On multiple occaasions, proposed bills would have required doctors to care for those babies, and on multiple occasions, Obama worked against those bills, because he was afraid that if those babies were considered "human beings", then that protection might be extended to fetuses in the womb.

He says he would have supported a state bill that looked more like the federal version? WELL, IF THAT'S TRUE, AND HE'S SUCH A GREAT LEGISLATOR, WHY DIDN'T HE WRITE A BILL WHICH HE SAID HE WOULD SUPPORT? Babies were being left to die in agony, and he blocked a bill to protect them because of a provision he didn't like? So why didn't he fix the proposed bill for God's sake?

Give it up, likwid. I do my research first, then I decide what to think. That means I can support my claims when I say things like "Obama supported infanticide".

If you want to insult me, that's easy. If you want to show I'm WRONG, do some more homework.