View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 03:41 PM   #543
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
My point isn’t about winning or losing the election, my point is that whatever he said to do, half the country would have done the opposite because.....Trump.

Whether it’s right or wrong, they would just ignore it because of who delivered the message.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
We’ll never know? he never even tried !

He has put more effort in suggesting mass voter fraud, he convinced millions of that .. over 70 different tweets and press conferences to that affect

He convinced millions COVID was over we were rounding the corner he convinced millions masks didn’t work he convinced millions look I got COVID and recovered so it ain’t so bad he mocked those who chose to wear a mask as did many of his fellow Republicans..and still do

I said it in a different thread, all Trump needed to do was to make an honest attempt or fake it to make it. That he cared Americans would have cut him some slack , on the pandemic

But he couldn’t , he just kept playing to his base and they played to him so focused on each other they convinced each other they couldn’t be beat , and if they lost it would be everyone else’s fault, and stolen
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device