View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 07:04 PM   #554
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
I know your point. I meant to say approval of pandemic handling was initially positive. I don't believe any large part of the population would have given him grief for taking appropriate measures to protect people if he could have done it and acted like a responsible adult at minimum. Bush was hugely popular for his initial handling of 9/11 soon after one of them most contacting l contentious elections in history. Trump isn't historically unpopular because of spite, it is because he is a childish buffoon.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
part of it is trumps fault. part is a media determined to help
democrats and determined to smear republicans.

They portrayed Bush as an idiot and a racist ( despite the fact that he did more for africa, literally, than any human who has ever lived).

McCain was a senile old racist.

Romney was a heartless plutocrat who objectified women.

how much time did every network except fox, spend cornering any of the following:

tax cuts that did actually help
the poor ( doubled the standard deduction, increased child tax credits)

lowest black unemployment ever

increased funding for black colleges

criminal justice reform

no questionable wars

progress towards peace in the middle east

america energy independent

for gods sake, three years after charlottesville, they’re still
saying he didn’t denounce racists there, when the transcript clearly shows he did

i’m not saying he deserves a love fest like obama got, and which biden is getting and will get. but it would be nice if the media could be fair, fair meaning we accurately cover the pros and the cons.

look at the lefties here. only one of them, exactly one, can say anything good about a conservative or critical of a democrat.

there’s a reason why greedy companies are happy to spend a million bucks on a 30 second tv commercial, because it works.

Biden got a free infomercial, 24 hours a day, for 4 years
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device