View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 08:33 AM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
New NavigatorSurvey polling finds a 24 pt drop in GOP favorability with independents, and 10 pts overall.

This is a very significant shift in a short period of time, and more confirming data that the natl landscape is becoming far better for Dems.
72% of Democrats more likely to vote now. Big number! Other polls now have Dem vote intensity higher than Rs.

This is not a typical midterm. The anti-MAGA majority which voted in record numbers in the last two elections is getting ready to do it again this time.
Lots of data now showing a new, bluer 2022 election.

In 9 polls of the Congressional Generic since Row Dems hold a 1.7 pt lead, a shift of 4-5 pts for Ds. It's a big deal.

63% support a national law to protect a women's right to an abortion. It's +30 with indies. This is another big number.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
on abortion, you keep talking about what people want. And i agree they want it. But do you understand that SCOTUS isn’t supposed to care about what people want? It’s suooosed to be based in the constitition, not on public opinion polls.

Take a 6th grade civics class.

The day will come when the GoP has the white house and congress again. When that day comes, do you want them to be able to do everything they want to do? Or do you want them to be limited by what the constitution says they can do?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device