View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
eastendlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashfromamesbury View Post
i heard this while listening to rush. a local resident of concord ma who is a member of the finance committee recently said that a measure was approved which was going to be presented this week before the town meeting for approval..

they want to institute a local income tax.. on top of the state and federal income taxes.. very similar to nyc.. the reasoning which was not clearly stated was supposed to lead to a lower property tax rate..

i can't see this as being good.. either way it would have to go the state house for a change to the charter of the community ..

just another way for the tax and spend community to get their way.

LOL Since i happen to live in N.Y. what a crock my taxes are through the roof its all BS just another tax for you guys.Taxes never come down only go up million excuses to raise them or add new ones but none to lower them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
WOw... I actually agree with the buckmaniac...
Me too i'd better mark this on my calendar never know when this will happen again.

Originally Posted by Flaptail
"Throw plugs like we do that will cause them to suffer humility. Pogies make any fisherman look good when bass are around. Bait is easy."