Thread: HR 4269
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #180
tysdad115

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysdad115 View Post
So you're suggesting a different permit for different firearms? No thanks. I must have skipped over that part in the second amendment.

The funny part about all of this is the people who are afraid of inanimate objects are all for forcing their will on firearms enthusiasts by imposing more ridiculous laws. Take a look around at what's really wrong in this country focus on those instead.

I sincerely hope the weak are put in situations where they are forced to suffer the consequences of their cowardice.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Like any other topic there will be some who are for it and others who are against it. I truly believe the answer lies somewhere in the middle. Certainly each side can present a compelling argument on their behalf and back it up to a degree that seems sensible to them. I have to laugh and shake my head when a moron calls those who choose not to bear arms a coward,hiding behind a gun is not my idea of bravery but it is certainly an escape you are entitled to. With or without a gun does not make one a tough guy.
Quote:
I have read nothing posted by said moron that would come close to garnering respect. If we all walk around trying to have the biggest gun then our society is doomed. I have never met Andy but I have heard he is nice and would be happy to wet a line with him. I respect that he offers his opinion but to call somebody who chooses not to carry a coward is placing himself at the bottom of the food chain. I have been involved with a brave gun toter that decided to point it at me in a street fight,poor guy ended up peeing himself before sleepy time. Ha,another brave guy with a gun.
Quote:
I am honestly not sure
Here's my responses from the thread Chris. Where do I say Your're weak if you don't own a firearm? Where does it say I hide behind a firearm? Show me where I wrote that..This is the internet we can post our own opinions and agree to disagree. You'll note I'm not the one referring to you as a moron or an idiot because you're entitled to your own opinion and if it isn't the same as mine thats fine, I don't make the assumption you are a moron because you don't agree with me.
I may indeed be a moron but at least I know what I'm talking about. I don't jump into a conversation making suggestions for something "I'm not sure" about.

Yes Bruce I am an A hole! I hear the same about Chris but it's also followed up with "But he's a good guy" which is probably what he hears about me! I don't hide behind a gun or a keyboard.

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.