View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 11:09 AM   #111
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
it’s human trafficking for the government to transport people
who break the law, from one place to another? the government never does that?

I’m curious, what do you think we should do with these people? i think we’re on track to surpass over 2 million illegals caught by border patrol for 2022. Two million in one year. . where would you put them? what would you do with them?

i don’t like human suffering any more then anybody else does, but we can’t There are limits.

How’d you like to be a land owner in southern texas and having to watch trespassers crap on your lawn every single day?
Who broke the law Jim those people were in the states legally do you not understand how our laws work?

Only conservatives think 2 million people are staying in America thanks to Biden. Hence the term caught Even if they all stayed 2 million in a country of 300 million is like peeing in the ocean then claiming it will turn it yellow

FYI the USA has been feeding the world,,educate the world, provide healthcare to the world. for 100 years . It’s what Makes America the greatest country on Earth ..

But Republicans are afraid their white European existence is being diminished . And do what they have always done attack those who are different