View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 04:41 AM   #3
scottw

pretty amusing that Spence's mind wanders to penthouse forum....is that still a thing?

I think there was some early confusion because people heard Mr. Pelosi was hammered and nobody was surprised given recent events....I hope the FBI doesn't investigate me for that...I hope Mr Pelosi will recover and I'm amazed that the Pelosi's have two high end refrigerators full of designer ice cream and an elevator in their mansion but no security system....I wonder if they have solar panels?

I heard the guy also dresses his boy as a girl or the other way around...so definitely a Mega MAGA assailant

watching the SF DA yesterday was amusing....she appeared to be thinking, as she read her version of events..."nobody is ever going to believe this nonsense"

and then of course, at the end, she felt the need to lecture the nation on civility, as she stood in the middle of her crime, drug ridden city where people poop on the streets......

SFGATE
Oct. 4, 2022 "Homicides saw the largest year-over-year percent increase of any crime in the city, increasing 20% since this time last year, and there have been multiple headline-grabbing shootings in recent weeks. Robberies were up 5.6%, while larceny theft, a category that includes retail theft, was up 4.5%, representing the majority of crimes reported to the police."