View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 08:55 AM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The question is and has already been answered you just don’t like the answer

Doctors already are required to render aid. Unless the parents don’t wish not to proceed with life saving methods like feeding tubes or ventilators . And concerns for quality of life

Jim plenty of religious people refuse medical treatment. To save their kids lives . And many laws protect them . Even if it’s as simple as antibiotics

And Jim you keep dodging the Truth Republicans and Democrats shot the law down in a very very Red state

Your on the wrong side of history on this only American Republicans want to ban abortion mean while country’s around the globe are doing. The opposite.. Ireland comes to mind as a recent example

Ireland votes by landslide to legalise abortion and guess what. The Catholic Church (77.8%) the dominant religion
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how do you know the proposed law was redundant? you’re an expert on Montana penal law and medical standards?

i don’t form my opinions based on what everyone else thinks, and since you’re a liberal, neither do you. you hold many opinions that are outside the mainstream.