View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 02:54 AM   #1093
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Now Scott didn’t many here tell you to forget the polls, even as you searched hard to post every negative one you could find leading up to the election. Oh yeah and Biden’s recession and inflation doomed us is this mid term and Biden’s messaging was going to be our downfall. Well I guess you just have to stop drinking that coolaid and stop relying on the wrong polls. Will only get better when Trump announces he is running, get that clown car tuned up, it’s time to make American great again.
I was asking perpetually polling pete why he stopped perpetually updating us with polls as he did when he thought they were in his favor if you were paying attention......it was not inaccurate to say that it was difficult to find any polling data in favor of democrats in recent weeks, ....Trump has marginalized himself, Mitch is in trouble....I am happy with that...the brandon clown show will continue... and do you think his condition improves or gets worse over the next two years? If trump does announce it will be a side show for leftists to direct their hate and energy for two years which should be very amusing.....maybe he wants to announce that he located the high level nuclear secrets that everyone here said he'd stolen and sold

Last edited by scottw; 11-14-2022 at 03:03 AM..