View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 12:03 PM   #1105
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're hearing those voices.

I said its the GOPs turn to be on the receiving end of the occasional harshness of electoral math reality.

Let me see if I can use words so simple, even you can get it...I am not saying it's a cause for celebration that the GOP got more votes. I'm saying that now we know how the democrats feel when this happens to them.

I'm sorry, if you can't grasp that, I can't help you . It's not complicated. You're responding to something I didn't say.

"a gop controlled house is going to be an example disfunction
On an epic level."

We will see. There will be investigations you won't like, as there were investigations I didn't like.

Whats good for the goose...

Seems the only on hearing voices are you

No Jim I am paying attention your just parroting GOP spin on the midterms it’s all over right wing news stations Fox’s lead

Gingrich calls for postmortem review of midterms, lauds GOP for reportedly winning popular vote

Which definition of lauds do you think fox is pushing Praise or prayers

The difference is Jim gop investigation are based on fantasy and revenge.

Democrats investigation are the rule of law and a coup attempt by a sitting president and his supporters ..
That you and others insist it was just a. Few bad apples

Funny what investigations you don’t like

No suddenly we have a new gop line

Ron Johnson Claims President Biden 'Almost Certainly Is Compromised' By Hunter's Dealings With China

But let’s wash over the Saudis government part of 9/11 (says the GOP) and their 2 billion to Jared but call it an investment but hunter money was influence peddling

Republicans are pathological in their lies

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 11-14-2022 at 12:22 PM..