View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 03:42 PM   #1108
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"The difference is Jim gop investigation are based on fantasy and revenge."

The Bidens couldn't have possibly done anything wrong, because he's a democrat. Right?

How do you know they didn't do anything unethical?

"But let’s wash over the Saudis government part of 9/11 (says the GOP) and their 2 billion to Jared"

Whatabout-ism! Sorry I must call you out on whatabout-ism, which sometimes you are opposed to, and clearly sometimes you think is totally valid!

I'm all for investigating Donald and Jared. Do it.

"Republicans are pathological in their lies "

You say so. Not as pathological as your flip flopping.

Conservative-bad. liberal=good.

Keep bleating that Wayne, like a good sheep.
Jim your version of how to justify an investigation is and I quote

If the Biden's didn’t do anything wrong then they have nothing to worry about. You should just add don’t you think Comrade !

We’re not investigating Hunter Biden for political reasons,” Comer says. “We’re investigating Hunter Biden because we believe he’s a national security threat, who we fear has compromised Joe Biden.”

Comer also wants to hold hearings focused on the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic

If we don’t engage in impeachment inquiries to get the documents and the testimony and the information that we need, then I believe that our voters will feel betrayed,” Rep. Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida

H.Res.57 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Sponsor: Rep. Greene, Marjorie Taylor [R-GA-14] (Introduced 01/21/2021)

It’s a here to read Jim. Keep convincing yourself Republicans have integrity and ethical behaviors
History paints a different picture

And comparing the GOP version of Jared 2 billion as an investment and hunters 1million as influence peddling is not whataboutism but clear and dishonest word choices by republicans .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device