Thread: Normalcy
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 08:15 AM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You talk as if Trump was willing to compromise he squandered his early days to unite the country he came right out of the gate With Red Vs Blue.

his goal and those of his followers were liberal tears and Fuk your feelings last 4 years

Now it their tears and their feelings
And support his fraud nonsense

Conservatives keep bring up the 2016 election and Russia No one ever suggested they used fake ballots or fraud when Trump won

The term was influenced huge huge difference from fraud and this was post election not pre election which Trump supporters seem to ignore with great effort
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
And you talk like you have a single-digit IQ, as I've said here 500 times that Trump is a vindictive baby. What would it take, for you to be honest, for two seconds?

Trump had no interest in working with thenm, and they had no interest in working with him, only impeaching him.

Biden has been a liberal attack dog for 50 years. 50 years he's been attacking and smearing and demonizing everyone on the other side, right up until a couple months ago, when he said blacks ain't black unless they vote for him.

And when Biden said to a roomful of blacks that Republicans "want to put y'all back in chains", that's at least as divisive as anything that Trump has ever said. But now that Biden is in charge, we're all supposed to forget everything he's done for 50 years and rally around him? Doesn't work that way.

I live here too, and so I hope in 4 years I conclude that he was the best president who ever lived. I really hop that. I'm not expecting it, and I've already donated to the GOP senate races in NC, but that's what I'm hoping for.

For 50 years, he's told the country that conservatives are loathsome hatemongers. Words matter. Trumps words matter (which I have criticized him for), and Bidens words also matter (which none of you except Rockhound would criticize him for). You aren't capable of doing it. Because to you, The Narrative rules all.