View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 10:19 AM   #37
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
300 billion is nothing, right. about $1,000 for every human being in the country.

you dodged my question. twice. so here it is a third time

Your daughters 7k loan is wiped out. why does she deserve that,, more than someone else who took out a 7k loan for something other than college? why is she more important?

please answer that question.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim you are an angry man .

And only an angry man would frame this issues as us against them

You seem to be making a standard for deserving.. when income is the only standard being used .

This relief isn’t about deserving or not deserving but you conveniently make it about that when you disagree ..

Does my son deserve to get his college paid because he served? Do I deserve hearing aids because of being blown up in Iraq .

No. neither of deserve those benefits provided. Just because we wore a uniform . We are entitled under the laws written Just like anyone whos getting this relief 99.9 % are thankful for the help . The other .01 may think they deserve it but they would be wrong

I just don’t view the word in such a distorted view

But you have no issues with vouchers for private schools . Never hear you say anything like why do they deserve to go to a private school . Do you feel families who own million dollar ocean front homes that get destroyed by hurricanes . Get rebuilt by government money
Never hear why do they deserve government assistance?

The GOP is just a childish driven party based on culture war division
Void of anything policy driven except the lower taxes mantra for the rich. I guess they are deserving of their tax reduction and the working class should STFU about that . Because without them you’d have no job
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device