View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 10:00 AM   #122
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The stable genius strikes again:

Trump sat with Hannity Wednesday, the interview of which revealed several interesting moments, not least of which is the former president’s claim that he could declassify any document “by thinking about it.” There were no other moments in which he expounded on presidential telekinetic powers.

Still, he did seem to take Hannity aback by saying that the real reason that FBI agents performed a search and seizure at his Mar-a-Lago estate was that they were seeking deleted emails from the former Secretary of State and Democratic nominee in the 2016 election.

“I would say there’s a very good chance that a lot of those documents will never be seen again,” Trump said before pivoting to what some may call magical thinking about the reason for the “raid.” “There’s also a lot of speculation, because of what they did, the severity of the FBI coming in, raiding Mar-a-Lago, were they looking for the Hillary Clinton emails that were deleted … but they are around someplace … were they looking for …”

At this point, Hannity appeared to be talking about, interrupting his guest with “wait, wait wait, you’re not saying you you had it?”

Trump followed by saying that the FBI Agents “may have thought that was in there.”
We all were told he was the smartest, the richest, but now to learn he can just think about something and it becomes reality wow. I might have to rethink my vote in 24 if he runs, what better president, than one with super powers.