View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 02:05 PM   #131
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim if you are going to quote someone get it correct and while I’m not saying Biden used good judgement, he said Republican “policies” would basically set them back in time and you of all people living in the past, must have understood his meaning, it wasn’t literal.

Of course you suggest and generalize that democrats as a whole stated cops are out to assassinate blacks, which is a lame reach at best. Did you not hear Biden say we shouldn’t defund police, we should fund the police, that doesn’t fit your narrative. If you understand the history and decades of blacks being profiled, wrongly detained and killed without due process, than you would understand seeing another unjustified death fueled the riots, not a comment by Biden. No shock that you might claim Biden’s words led to those riots, again good luck making them seem equally destructive.

Want to compare things, put a dollar value and loss of life number in those riots and what the black race as a whole has suffered at the hands of those feeling they are an inferior race. Trust me you wouldn’t have to go to far back in your time machine to cancel the BLM riots out.
"Jim if you are going to quote someone get it correct and while I’m not saying Biden used good judgement, he said Republican “policies” would basically set them back in time and you of all people living in the past, must have understood his meaning, it wasn’t literal. "

I did quote him accurately. He said "he (meaning Romney) is gonna put y'all back in chains."

"Of course you suggest and generalize that democrats as a whole stated cops are out to assassinate blacks, which is a lame reach at best. Did you not hear Biden say we shouldn’t defund police"

Yes I heard that. But I heard Obama say that cops killing blacks are connected incidents, meaning there's some plot. And I've heard other prominent liberals bash the police, and so have you. And I heard many prominent liberals refuse to condemn the violence in the summer of 2020, and so did you.

And I heard Biden say that those who want smaller federal government are fascists and a threat to America. I heard Hilary say they're deplorable and irredeemable.

But everything is always OK when the left does it!

"I’m not saying Biden used good judgement"

Come on, don't be so harsh...

"what the black race as a whole has suffered at the hands of those feeling they are an inferior race"

I agree that blacks have suffered at the hands of such people. But those people causing the suffering, are not the Republican party, no matter how many times the say it on The View. Democrats fought for slavery and segregation, and fight today against school choice.

Why would I be in favor of school choice, which disproportionately helps blacks, if I hated blacks?