Thread: Let's start
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #75
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"to funny coming from the person who has no issues shooting people who throw rocks "

I have an issue with shooting people who are skipping pebbles across a pond. If, on the other hand, you throw a rock at the head of a cop or soldier after being told not to, what happens next is your fault. I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Did anybody who threw rocks, get shot? Don't think so.

"guilt is not something we necessarily have any control over"

That's correct. And there's a term for people who are incapable of feeling it, even after doing something that seriously hurts others - sociopath.

No only in your view of him

"focusing on a 14 year olds actions "

Lie. Why do you lie? I said TWICE, that no one could blame him for what he did at age 14. What is shocking, is that AS AN ADULT, he feels no guilt. Can you make that distinction, or is it too complicated for you? You seem to be unable to understand. I have no issue with what he did at age 14, none

(Why is that shocking he clearly states he took nothing from any one he was just there or did you miss that part of the interview?)

"it’s not logical for someone to feel responsible for another person’s fate"

Says who? Psychology

"no where does it say people who are absent of guilt are bad people"

No? Murderers who feel no remorse, aren't bad people? They aren't any different from murderers who sincerely regret what they did?

Wow. I mean wow. Anything, ANYTHING, to avoid admitting anyone on your side made a mistake.

(We are not taking about a murder are we .. what mistake did he make was it survival.Or not fitting into a response you approve of ... you are the one who refer to him as a nazi. Collaborator.. that has understood meaning )

Thank you for that brief journey into the Twilight Zone. I have to go now, I'm due back on the planet Earth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device