View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:12 PM   #25
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he said he wanted to kill white cops because if the liberal narrative that white cops are in the habit of assassinating black men. that doesn’t make him liberal?

You would have a 250% better chance of being killed by a police officer if you are black, that is pretty simple truth, not a liberal narrative. Maybe you could dress in old clothes and black makeup and have someone drop you off at 11pm in, say Newton or the upper middle class neighborhood of your choice. Knock on a door and ask for help. It might open your eyes.

whatever you say, Columbo.

his ptsd doesn’t mater, they’re all crazy. you were interested in the political motivation of mass murderers, and you claimed that exactly zero were liberal.
I cited a report that said that, if it is incorrect find some data to back up your assertion. Or you could just yell louder and call people names as usual.

why is his religion important? muslims can’t be liberal? i thought conservatives were all islamophobes, now you’re saying muslim and liberal are mutually exclusive?
I see no mention of religon in any of my statements on this, or are you now claiming that Islamists are liberals?

how about this, how about admitting that there are whackos on both sides?
Of course there are, but there is a man with a bully pulpit daily winding up the whackos on one side. Look at how he has you screaming about little brown people, thousands of miles away.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How do you feel about the current administration ending domestic terrorism programs, i suppose you are fine with that.
Right or left wing, no need to differentiate for this conclusion, domestic terrorists killed as many americans in the period of that study as Islamists and it is becoming more of an issue, not less.
Good luck with that.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin