View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:18 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So who won the popular vote? Liberals move to the cities, Cons. move to the country. If not for our election system set up, who would be Pres?
"YOur equating anarchists with the Dems. That is who was rioting in Ca."

Are they general kind of anarchists? Meaning, if Rachael Maddow was invited to speak, would they riot?

Paul, when your side's nominee calls people on my side deplorable, racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, Xenophobe, it emboldens these kooks.

"And Hillary said she was sorry right after that comment"

Correction. She said she was sorry after she saw the impact of that comment in her polling. That was not an off the cuff comment, it was a scripted speech. Obviously she believes it.

"So who won the popular vote?"

That's because of who my side nominated - unfortunately, we nominated an a-hole. Before the election, two-thirds of the country thought we were headed in the wrong direction. Paul, the GOP controls the Oval Office, both houses of Congress, and a large majority of state governorships and state legislatures. On Obama's watch, liberals now hold the smallest number of state & federal elected offices, since the Civil War ended. What does that tell you?

"Liberals move to the cities"

Good. They deserve the cities.

"If not for our election system set up, who would be Pres"

If my aunt had testicles, she would be my uncle. Again, look at the makeup of Congress, and of the 50 state governments. What does that tell you?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-03-2017 at 02:25 PM..