View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:59 AM   #31
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

As we lose McMaster, Mattis etc.. from the administration we move further and further down the list of qualified, rational folks to help guide this chaotic administration.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this is pretty funny...did you think this when Obama fired Mattis ?...Mattis just wrote a book that pummels Obama and his administration for being a chaotic mess

"I was leaving a region aflame and in disarray. The lack of an integrated regional strategy had left us adrift, and our friends confused. We were offering no leadership or direction. I left my post deeply disturbed that we had shaken our friends’ confidence and created vacuums that our adversaries would exploit."

“Each step along the way, I argued for political clarity and offered options that gave the Commander in Chief a rheostat he could dial up or down to protect our nation.” The commander in chief wasn’t interested. He turned the rheostat off."

Sounds like Mattis doesn't think Obama was interested in protecting our nation and had an incoherent foreign policy....there's much more....