Thread: $5 & $7
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 03:10 PM   #122
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
sadly for you, at some point americans care about whether their own lives are getting better or worse under the current party in control ( democrats across the board in DC), more than they care about how big a brat the previous potus was.

if potus could wave a magic wand and reduce gas prices to $1, i don’t believe he’d do it. they need these gas prices to make regular americans even consider renewable energy. They need this to expedite the “incredible evolution” Biden says we’re in the middle of.

Regardless, after two years of liberalism, everybody sees that everybody’s life is astronomically harder and more expensive, and americans will vote accordingly in a few months.

You blamed Trump very specifically for covid, because it happened on his watch. Fine. Now it’s your turn to be on the receiving end of that logic. How’s it feel? Good or bad?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
if potus could wave a magic wand and reduce gas prices to $1, i don’t believe he’d do it. they need these gas prices to make regular americans even consider renewable energy.

Another conspiracy theory shocking
Posing as a joke I bet
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device