Thread: $5 & $7
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 10:26 AM   #136
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim lots of people in apartments and condos have electric cars ? Many see 300 mile ranges and can charge while shopping or at work .

Clearly it’s not a solution for everyone. But this conservative denial from climate change to green energy is just BS and let’s own the libs because they support these advances. It’s just another example of a small minority claiming to represent the majority of Americans

Which is just another lie . Gun control is a prime example. Poll after poll shows the majority of Americans support it. But the party of No. takes the easy road afraid of their rabid base and just says Nope over and over

Just look at the Burn pit vote

A wide bipartisan majority approved the long-awaited bill by a vote of 84-14.

Not sure I’d call that bipartisan
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how many people in condos and apartments have electric cars? you got any data? or
just self serving statements?

i’m not denying anything, i’m wY ahead of the curve with conversion, my roof is covered with solar panels and our next car will be a hybrid

You’re the one denying that today wencuidmt even come close to generating the needed electricity, and wind/solar will never, ever get us here.

I’ve asked you several
times where we’ll generate the tins of additional electricity needed. As always, it seems you’re avoiding the question.

There is one viable option, and only one. Nuclear. That’s the exhaustive lest of potential options. And it’s a great option. But the greenies won’t support that, so then we’re stuck in no mans land. You want electric cars, but refuse to concede the realities of where the electricity will come from. Unicorns and hugs don’t generate electricity.