Thread: $5 & $7
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 05:08 PM   #141
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Well, it will be a while before that happens but meanwhile every alternative to fossil fuels reduces demand and as long as the prices are not artificially manipulated that should cause a drop.

You think Democrats are the electric car Demographic, is that because it starts with Dem?
Energy conservation has had markets for decades, one that does it to save the planet, one that does it because they are fiscally conservative and lots more with a blend of both views.
I’m surprised you haven’t had your solar system removed to own the libs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
a reduction in demand doesnt reduce price of oil, IF it’s perceived there’s issues with supply.

Supply and demand, there are two variables that effect price, sadly not just one.

i like my solar system. I’m not a slave to conservatism, just because every single one of you is enslaved to your ideology and possessed by it, doesn’t mean i am.

can you name any big issues on which you agree with conservatives? or do you feel liberals are correct 100% of the time?

i don’t need to do anything stupid to “own libs”. i can do that with basic common sense and elementary school arithmetic and a history book.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device