View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 08:51 AM   #55
detbuch

Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

Trump didn't "invite" Russia to hack Hillary's server. He said that they already hacked it. You don't invite somebody to do something they already did, you invite them to do something they have not yet done.

wdmso reply: yet trump doesn't attack the Russians for committing the crime or espionage He supports it with a request of assistance

I don't think Trump would attack the U.S. for its espionage either. Every major nation does it. So Trump is not "supporting" espionage (your spin). And it only seems to become a crime if you are caught. And the only punishment meted out for it is by the nation being spied on. Then things can be smoothed out by swapping spies.

And Trump is not searching for Hillary's missing emails. So he doesn't need to ask for assistance (your spin). He didn't "ask" for but "hoped" that the Russians would find, among their hacked product, the missing emails. That the Press (which largely leaves unscathed Hillary's deletion of emails when she was subpoenaed to deliver them) would greatly reward the Russians. Obvious sarcasm, not a request for help or a support for espionage.

And he added that, "Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [in the emails that you already hacked]. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press." That is pure sarc against Hillary's irresponsible use of the private server and against a press he considers lax on criticizing her for deleting the emails.

wdmoso:
So you support a guy who want to be the next POTUS using sarcasm when it come to the Russians Hacking

Oh, get off your high horse. Everybody on this forum uses sarcasm, including you. As do all politicians, and on matters far more important than Russian hacking. Hillary is no exception. She has used it regarding her wiping of the emails. She uses it a lot. And on matters, such as Benghazi, far more important than the obvious and expected Russian hacking

He is obviously assuming that her server was already hacked, and not because he invited Russia or others who hacked her server, but, rather, if there was any invitation, it was by Hillary. It was her irresponsible insistence on the private server that invited hacking.

wdmso:
And the Invitation, it was by Hillary thats like saying she deserved to be raped did you see the sexy clothes she had on she was asking for it

No, it is not at all like saying she "deserved" it. It was saying that if we choose to spin on the notion of "inviting," it was Hillary's use of the private server that "invited" hacking more than anyone else's words or accusations or sarcasm. If we want an analogy on the spin of "deserving," it was more like a criminal deserving punishment for committing a crime.

But, as is a prime function of spin, it turns your guy's mistake into one commited by your opponent.

wdmso:
Seem you got spin down to a science if you believe in science that is

I don't "believe" in science. I don't treat it as a religion as many do. It is a useful tool. But, like all tools, it is often misused. But thanks for the sarcasm. And you might want to hone your spin down closer to a science rather than haphazard reliance on the spin of others'

Last edited by detbuch; 07-29-2016 at 11:51 PM..