Thread: Let's start
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #59
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
(The Koch brothers aren’t unrepentant Nazi collaborators.)

posting of that was not even relevant to the topic ...

neither is this

Trump bragged he now had 'tallest building' in downtown Manhattan hours after World Trade Center collapsed
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8532891.html

Maybe lack of empathy is a required trait in the cut throat world of business ? or is just bad for SOROS ?

I am sure spencer if referring to you running with the Nazi collaborator line .... the false narrative running on every alt right website going about George Soros
ah, the goalposts move again.

First, Soros never said he felt
no guilt about colaberatung with Nazis. Then it was that he did it, but you can’t blame him. Now you say it’s notnpertiment.

it was very pertinent to the conversation about why Spence feels its ok to attack the koch brothers ( for using big $$ to influence politics) but not ok to criticize Soros.

When you started to see i had a point, instead of admitting it ( god forbid) tounimmediaty pivot back to Trump and his faults.

Trump is a bad guy. And at the same time, George Soros admitted on TV, that he feels no guilt about collaborating with Nazis to save himself. both can be true, both are true. Political debate doesn’t have to be limited to what anjerk Trump is, it’s actually possible to talk about other things.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device