View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #95
Adam_777

It is good to see you guys working on losing that gut.It is really bad for your health.It is also not as easy to lose as it used to be.I was in one of the PA challenges.I didn't win but I sure as hell lost a ton of weight.I went all in.Anyway I have been doing "Insanity" on and off for the better part of the year.That routine is brutal.Not recommended for anyone who doesn't enjoy pain for extended periods of time.The same dude that does Insanity just came out with a new workout in July named T25.It is 25 minutes of working out followed by 2-3 minutes of stretching.It is a nice workout and has a modified version for people with bad knees or can't jump.I do dread a little doing it but knowing it is only 25 minutes is a big help.Anyone on the fence about losing a few and doesn't want to go to a gym this works great.Not trying to sell this workout to anyone.Just saying it works well for me.Just have to stick with it,eat right and work through the little aches and pains.25 minutes a day is nothing.Most of us have tripled that just reading posts on this site.Anyway stick with it guys.Keep pushing.I am 5'11 180 ish pounds and gaining.I was able to stop taking 1 blood pressure pill and half of another.So I take half of one water pill a day to keep my BP in check.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote