View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 09:21 AM   #826
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I always know when your caught in posting a lie.

You write these long responses trying to fill in the blanks

Now there’s body camera footage this didn’t work last election cycle but republicans do what they do best wash rinse and repeat

That’s called desperation

Imagine that a black man you assume ran over his wife’s foot actually stayed and told police what happened. And yet the wife had no injuries.. I guess he aimed for her big toe also

it's funny if a democrat senate candidate runs over his wifes foot
with his car.

Jim my daughter had here foot ran over at 12 years old by my son . And guess what it was my daughter’s fault not his. She was the one outside the car. When he drove off. And guess what she also had nothing broken
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Now there’s body camera footage this didn’t work last election cycle but republicans do what they do best wash rinse and repeat "

I'm not saying he ran over her foot. I'm saying there was a police investigation of the allegation against him (no arrest), which necessarily means there's a report somewhere. So what were you basing it on, when you said there's no police report? You seem to be denying that he was accused at the time.

"Jim my daughter had here foot ran over at 12 years old by my son . And guess what it was my daughter’s fault not his."

And what does that tell us about the accusation against Warnock? Nothing. Your kids situation doesn't mean Warnock didn't do it intentionally.

Look, I don't think he did it on purpose or he would have been arrested. Similarly, I'm suspicious of all the allegations against Walker that magically surface just before the election, and he wasn't put in jail either.

I use the same standard, I assume that accusations that surface just before an election are probably made up. I apply that equally to both sides. You dismiss all accusations against every democrat, and believe every accusation made against every republican.

I love it. The fact that your son didn't run over his sister on purpose, somehow means that Warnock is innocent..

And naturally you brought his skin color into it, when it's meaningless. But it's all you got.

Some preacher, evicting tenants behind $200 on rent while he gets an annual housing allowance of $84,000. Let's make him a saint.