View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 02:00 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
The democratic party is tripping over themselves to take us back to the 60's of the south, if it will help them generate votes. It's pretty #^&#^&#^&#^&ing appalling to tell the truth.

Show me one Blacks only water fountain, Blacks only restaurant booth, or Blacks only bus seats, just one. Any examples of the National Guard walking blacks into schools? Any at all.

We have Black mayors, Black governors, Black senators and even a Black president. We have Black Coaches, Black business owners, and Black CEO's. Opportunity is everywhere, There are laws against dicrimination in hiring, housing, and public access.

You want to see the problem with racism, take a look in the mirror. People like you that see it everywhere it doesn't exist, are the problem. People that want to keep it alive because it helps push an agenda are really just terrible people.

Are Racists out there? of course they are. but lately people see it where it doesn't exist. it's been used so much that it has lost its power, its become white noise. Used to be that when you earned that moniker, it was because you were a really heinous human being, now it gets used all the time, just because you don't agree with someone's point of view.

Martin Luther King said "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." We were getting there, then all of a sudden that wasn't good enough.
its the only card they have left, and they are running the risk of over playing it. not sure endless and baseless accusations, gets them
victory in NC and OH. But we shall see.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device