View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:48 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
It seems like the colleges aren't preparing students for the real world, teaching them what they will need for their perspective majors, but rather teaching them what the school needs to teach them to keep them from spending their time and money elsewhere.
Convince the students that they learned a whole lot at the school and that they should "donate" to it to allow it to continue to "indoctrinate" others.

Why the hell do you think you have so many college grads WITH diplomas and degrees working as waiters and bag boys?

They learned ONLY what the school felt was necessary to graduate and move on. Influencing political views in students is like conditioning a dog to drool when you ring a bell....It's just too easy!
Liberals learned a long time ago, that their agenda doesn't play well in most of America. So what liberals did, in order to advance their agenda, was concentrate on taking over the media and academia. It was brilliant, you genuinely have to give them credit from a strategic point of view.

When I was in college, I was a registered Democrat. It made perfect sense to me, to eliminate poverty by taking just a little bit more from the fabulously wealthy, who could not possibly miss a few pennies here and there. I really believed (because it's all I was taught in college, and all I saw on TV) that conservatives were happy to let poor people starve to death, so that millionaires could become billionaires. I heard that 100 times a day, and it was never, ever challenged. And I was a math major, not a sociology major, and I still got indoctrinated.

It was in my mid 20s when I realized how moronic all of that is. But college kids don't know any better, so it's very effective at creating liberals. And 99% of America doesn't watch Foxnews, so most people only hear Hilary say that people like me are deplorable, most people never hear the other point of view, they never get to see any challenges to liberalism. Because an honest presentation of what conservatism is, only happens on one network. On every other network, conservatives are described in awful language.