View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 03:03 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Which Trump was attacked for doing on a small scale. They all said it was an over-reaction. Today, the same exact people who said it was an over-reaction, are saying he didn't do nearly enough, and no one calls them on their hypocrisy.
The problem with Trump is his thinking and actions NEVER evolved as this health crisis ballooned, with the safety and well being of American Citizens as his priority. Everyone who has ever worked for Trump prior to his election and anyone who worked for him in the White House and left willingly or not, all report his thinking and actions always are about what is good for him personally. Now it’s getting worse as the election nears, he will accept a large number of casualties if it serves his re-election goals.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but the numbers are terrible and will only get worse in the rush to reopen the economy. I am so glad I’m retired, my job involved a fair amount of travel and required face to face interactions out of necessity, that would not be fun to navigate through.