Thread: crickets...
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:04 PM   #123
ReelinRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
1) present reasoned supported argument that proves me wrong

To think your argument is right from the start.. if only the world was as black and white as you seem to think it is.
If I encounter a statement that I feel is wrong I precisely quote it and rebut it. I do not expect different treatment; if you believe what I say is wrong I would expect to be rebutted.

One thing I believe to the core of my being is that a position isn't worth anything if it isn't worth an ardent defense. Why should I take your opinion to be anything but hot air if you make no effort to present argument to support your position?

You can keep saying that things aren't black and white but you never explain the grey or explain why black is wrong and white is right . . . Just calling my position names ain't gonna cut it.

Quote:
So as a time machine Conservative what year do want to travel Back to? For your Utopia views on the Constitution in America when every American reads it the same way ?
The Constitution hasn't changed meaning. If there are differing views on what the COTUS means or directs, usually only one side is correct. You saying I don't see the different meanings is just another useless statement that has no value in the discussion. I know there are different opinions, tearing them apart is what I enjoy.

Quote:
because that statement below explains much. Is that your example of " your reasoned approach "?..

the citizens who do cherish and respect the Constitution will never give up our guns -- BECAUSE, liberals want that government that would take up arms against us . . . exactly the kind of government that you claim has been evolved out of existence.
In the context of Got Stripers statement that I was replying to? Sure.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.