View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #94
Saltheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Dude - If I was that blinked up I'd be institutionalized. I was making a ridiculous assertion in response to another. I've got a nice wife, kid, house, and a real good lawn. Many people here have been in my basement, there's nothing but a bunch of lures and shipping boxes and a rec room.
Yeah but them boxes can be piled up to form an alter and those lures have hooks dressed with human hair. Stabbing voodoo dolls with fish hooks works just as good as using needles.

You can't fool us , we got your number!!

Being sometimes totally oblivious to reality , I once walked into a voodoo shop in New Orleans and told my girlfriend out loud that nobody really beieves this stuff , its just a joke souvenir shop. Half the people in the room turned and gave me the evil eye!!

I also walked into a bar once and the lady taking the cover charge told me it was a gay bar. My response was somelike like yeah sure , don't feed me that kind of crap. I then noticed that while there were both men and women in the bar , they were not sitting in mixed pairs.

Oh well , that's what happens when you grow up in Catholic RI and eat nothing but white bread every day.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart