View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 05:21 PM   #133
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Aha! False equivalence! I call false equivalence!

Unlike you, I will explain WHY your equivalence is false. In the case of the football coach, the school was not sponsoring the prayer, the school was not requiring or suggesting or encouraging students to participate in the prayer.

The coach was praying by himself, alone, after games were over. Some of his players chose to join. Are you pro-choice? Geez, not when it comes to school choice, apparently not when it comes to faithful people practicing their religion unless it's behind closed doors?

None of the school's business.

But the tolerant left, always so tolerant of others...

No American can be compelled to abandon his faith when he shows up for work. The employer (school in this case) can not pressure anyone else to participate. But if people freely choose to engage in religion in public, they have every right to do do.

Why do liberals CARE so much? If they didn't like it, they didn't have to participate in it. But that's not enough for the left, they have to eradicate from view, that which they hate.
The coach was praying by himself, alone, after games were over. Some of his players chose to join.

Why do liberals CARE so much? we don't care who he prays to it just shouldn't be High School grounds... lets have drag queen halftime shows and see how tolerant the christian justices would be to that

your blinded by your rabid religious beliefs .. if you thinks thats what happened..

When I was in Highschool My coach had team church days .. he never tried to pray on the High school field but you religious zealots just cant leave it at church

FYI it's the only time I went to church .. he did just what this guy did Noticed who attended and who did not and as a highschool kid you worried about playing and that was in 1984