View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 06:05 PM   #134
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The coach was praying by himself, alone, after games were over. Some of his players chose to join.

Why do liberals CARE so much? we don't care who he prays to it just shouldn't be High School grounds... lets have drag queen halftime shows and see how tolerant the christian justices would be to that

your blinded by your rabid religious beliefs .. if you thinks thats what happened..

When I was in Highschool My coach had team church days .. he never tried to pray on the High school field but you religious zealots just cant leave it at church

FYI it's the only time I went to church .. he did just what this guy did Noticed who attended and who did not and as a highschool kid you worried about playing and that was in 1984
you have no right to say it can’t be in school
grounds. read the first amendment where it bars the state from interfering with the free exercise of religion. it doesn’t say “unless it’s on school grounds.”

i’m blinded by the constitution. this guy wasn’t catholic i don’t think.

you have no right to never see that which you don’t like. the constitution is what it says it is.

from what you said, what your school
did was nothing close to what this guy did. It was t a school
sponsored thing. he prayed on his own, some
kids chose to participate, some chose not to, and that was fine. But not good enough for the haters.

the bill of rights doesn’t say those freedoms are surrendered at school. sorry.