View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #18
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Joe, I feel sorry for you. Serioulsy.
Opportunities are endless and not only for the wealthy.
My parents were blue collar workers. I wasnt born on 3rd base. I was born in a crap little town. My parents gave me a lot in the way of support. They were loving and providing but that was the extent of it. That was all I needed and I am forever in their debt. BUT, they offered career advice or financial advice. I didnt live off them, I never took a dime from them, bought everything on my own. Hell I washed dishes when I was 15 so could buy a guitar. I was on my own at 18. I built everyting on my own. I worked 2 jobs in 1991 to live on my own waitering at night and temping in accounting during the day. The rest of the people I know bitched about the job market. When people went out to bars, I went out to extra classes. WHen I was laid off, I pounded the pavement. I wont fail, I wont let myself. My wife could easily stay home, but she works so we can build for our kids, so we can pay their education.
I am sorry your american dream didnt work out. It must be sad being a victim. I am sure you are working a few jobs to make sure your son is provided for, right? Hard work and sacrifice, right? Or are you banking on a free education at URI? I will gladly be paying my kids education. Maybe you can borrow money and then complain about paying it back?
Your view of the world is a joke.
ps - my wife moved here from India, however she is Chinese. Maybe you're not aware that Chinese people live all over the globe, So I am not sure if you're stereotypical racist insight to Chinese culture applies or not. Interesting you are so knowledgable on the chinese culture, you must eat at a Chinese restaurant maybe twice a week?

Last edited by RIJIMMY; 06-06-2012 at 11:06 AM..

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all