View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #197
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
They are not 20 year old incidents.Huh, when did Clinton rape brodrick? Up until the election last year, bill was considered a hero of feminism. So was Hilary, who slut shamed her husbands victims. Don't forget how the Rep. treated Anita HillProb. bc the conserv. lied about her and him so many times that she didn't believe anything that came out. And ted Kennedy was revered in the senate until the moment he died.That was trueSo the willingness of libs to ignore perversion and mistreatment of women was alive and well, right up until the first nanosecond that the clintons became useless. Then you al started acting as if chivalry is a pillar of liberalism. I assure you, it is not.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
And the cons. just elected a pervert to the most important position in the world when they had many different option and 650K Alabamians voted for a perverted pedophile who was so bad malls banned him. You use 2 examples and I've shown you which states treat woman worse - most are run by conserv. and have voted cons. for years and years. They are responsible for the laws and policies which seems to hurt women more than the states which are run and voted left. Which sample is larger and thus more credible?