View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 06:49 AM   #23
Hooper
Southsider

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
I did another one to a neighbor around Easter this year. He had decorated his house up with big eggs and rabbits and one of those flags that everyone has hanging somewhere near their front door. The flag had a big pink heart on it. I remembered I had bought one of those flags for the birth of one of my daughters, except mine had a pink heart with a bottle on it AND it said "It's A Girl". So since my wife played a practical joke on me and had me fixed a few years back, I sure don't need the flag anymore and late one night I snuck over and replaced his Easter flag with mine. They finally figured out what all the congratulatory messages on their answering machine were about.
Along those lines, I don't want anyone offended, but I thought of buying a larger Gay Pride Rainbow Flag and flying it on a huge flag pole and placing it in one of his rod holders on his boat at the marina. I know that days and days go by between boat checks, so when he does see it, it could be up for a week or more...

I am sorry if I offended anyone! The humor comes in the fact that he isn't gay..... not that there's anything wrong with that!
Hooper is offline   Reply With Quote