View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:06 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Saw this on fox last night and Jim took the bait..

Desperation Trying to tie the lawyers words to the whistle blowers complaint.. which has be cooperated by how many others..

Shall we next use a attorney's words and political postions as litmus test against a clients guilt or innocence or truth or lying .. Conservatives love the law and due process and precedent only when they think it can benfit them the most..

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i said specifically ( can you read?), that the lawyers language doesn’t mean there wasn’t an impeachable offense.

but if you add to that the fact ( and it’s irrefutable) that influential democrats were calling for impeachment on day one ( when the only impeachable offense was that that hated him) , and you have the possibility of shenanigans between the hilary campaign and the department of justice, a rational
person might get suspicious.

i’m not desperately trying to make anything more out of this than we know there is. i am in the enviable position of happily going wherever the facts take me. It’s you who are desperate, desperate to convict trump when the first accusation is uttered , equally desperate to deny any possible wrongdoing by democrats even though Durham’s report isn’t out yet.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device