View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 10:19 AM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what’s he at again, exactly?

If FL is his guinea pig, the facts suggest the people are thrilled with the results. He single handedly turned a huge, purple state red. 850 people a day from other states, are moving there.

but he’s a failure. right. He offered signing bonuses to cops when liberals wanted to get rid of them. His states unemployment didn’t increase as much as other states because he didn’t lock down as long. His schools
we’re open longer because he saw, sooner than almost everyone else, that there was no reason to close them.

And zero state i come tax.

Either she’s a terrific governor, or he’s a moron who’s been unbelievably lucky. Educated at yale and harvard, joined the military, sticking by his wife who has cancer.

You’re terrified of him, and with very good reason.

I don’t like what he did with disney, he’s not perfect. but if he can somehow get the nomination, then if the election were today, the only democrat who’d have a prayer is Michelle Obama. Nobody could defeat her.
General Flynn was in the military

Don’t be fooled by military service or education or his latest election victory.. against a bad candidate

And paying bonuses for cops with other people’s money is not brave Jim it unethical and political

Florida has never has income tax since 1968 nothing to do with Ron

but if he can somehow get the nomination

How could he lose with all these campaign stunts
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device