Thread: kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 11:26 AM   #275
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"He is a comedian "

Ha ha ha, a 60 year-old man pretending to grope a sleeping soldier, oh please stop my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. not a soldier Leean Tweedan or something like that. On the trip w/him. Staunch conservative who wasn't upset w/the picture until he bc a Senator. On a comedy tour to visit the soldiers together.

Has Franken denied that he did anything wrong? Yes, in fact he did. Admitted to nothing. I thought he apologized. If he confessed, well that's pretty good evidence he acted stupidly.Never confessed - I believe he denied.

Here's the photo. If this is genuine and not doctored, it looks like he's touching her in a way I wouldn't let him touch my wife. Is this not the photo?It is but everyone says you can see shadows below the hands.

"you think the Dems are the party that is morally bankrupt"

I think politicians in general, on both sides, are corrupt. If you want to talk about degree, the democrats are worse, every day and twice on Sunday.
So we disagree on that statement. I see some/(many but not all) Republicans and having bc morally bankrupt. Falling in lockstep w/Trump - environment, fiscal policies, etc. Allow his lies and scummy deeds to go unchecked (more news today about that Trump and Eric talked about Stormy D. even thought he repeatedly said he didn't). They have risen to a level of anger and pettiness previously not seen. You can see it here.

So the Repubs are corrupt but the Dems are some degree more corrupt yet that "degree" causes you to hate the Dems. the way you do - wow.