View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:55 AM   #6
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=PaulS;1165204 If someone on CNN asked Comey if those criticizing hillary should be shut down, so what? Anyone can ask any quesiton they want.

.[/QUOTE]

Now you're doing what the liars do. I never ever said she can't ask whatever she wants. But if she asks if Hilary critics should be silenced by the FBI, while I would never say she can't ask that question, it's also obvious that her asking that question means that she thinks the DOJ should be in the business of helping democrats get elected. There's some evidence to suggest the DOJ engaged in exactly that purpose.

How did CNN know to be at Roger Stones house at 5:30 in the morning, the day he got arrested? No one else was there at that hour. I'm supposed to not conclude, that the DOJ tipped off CNN, to make the Trump administration look bad on TV?

I'm not saying Fox isn't biased, of course they are. But they are ONE station, that on a good night, gets 1% of the population watching. Everyone else is watching news that just as biased in the other direction (far more biased in my opinion, as the other networks have no one like Tucker Carlson or Brett Baier or Chris Wallace).