View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 09:14 AM   #11
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Now you're doing what the liars do. I never ever said she can't ask whatever she wants. But if she asks if Hilary critics should be silenced by the FBI, while I would never say she can't ask that question, it's also obvious that her asking that question means that she thinks the DOJ should be in the business of helping democrats get elected.
You really are indoctrinated and a true believer. She was interviewing James Comey, who was head of the FBI. Many people have watched the rallies and seen Trump toe the incitement line, winding up his crowd. You find it acceptable behavior, others do not.
She asked this question as a good interviewer would, knowing the answer and getting the correct expert opinion.

“Of course, ‘Lock her up’ was a feature of the 2016 Trump campaign. Do you in, retrospect, wish that people like yourself, the head of the FBI, the people in charge of law and order, had shut down that language, that it was dangerous potentially, that it could have created violence, that it kind of is hate speech?"

There's some evidence to suggest the DOJ engaged in exactly that purpose.
I suppose that's why Comey made his announcement about Clinton's emails days prior to the election and did not spill the beans on the Trump Russia investigation. Sure sign of a concerted political campaign.

How did CNN know to be at Roger Stones house at 5:30 in the morning, the day he got arrested? No one else was there at that hour. I'm supposed to not conclude, that the DOJ tipped off CNN, to make the Trump administration look bad on TV?
Only if you are falling in line with what Roger Stone wants you to believe, what do you think reporters do, sit around waiting so that they are last on the story? Everyone knew that the grand jury was up to something and there were a limited number of people they were interested in. Raid timing was typical FBI. Pretty likely they had teams at Corsi's, Don Jr's and other candidates.

I'm not saying Fox isn't biased, of course they are. But they are ONE station, that on a good night, gets 1% of the population watching. Everyone else is watching news that just as biased in the other direction (far more biased in my opinion, as the other networks have no one like Tucker Carlson or Brett Baier or Chris Wallace).
What does 1% refer to?
Typical primetime Fox viewership is 85% of CNN and MSNBC combined.
Isn't Tucker the guy who's scared that women will make him wear glasses? It's time Tucker came out.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin