Thread: Pats
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Still my team also of course(since 1969 when I was a kid). I can't say I did not see it coming because I have seen what was left of the team they built since the spring, but I was hopeful. I feel like I was run over by Derrick Henry, long night and I am old. I can see why there are not many older people at these games. My first playoff game was in 96' AFC Championship game against the Jags, only missed 2 playoff games since, but went to all the afc champ games.
My fear last night was Henry would be able to run on us but I did not see them holding our offense to 13 points, pretty disgusted with not scoring 7 on 3 plays from goal line. McDaniels had zero creativity there and was way too predictable thru the game. No points on that turnover, way too many punts. Congrats to the Titans.
Rebuild next year and Brady will be back

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote