Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:22 AM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
collusion??

According to Mueller’s indictment:

" Defendants and their co-conspirators, through another ORGANIZATION-controlled group, organized a rally in New York called “Trump is NOT my President” held on or about November 12, 2016."

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”
I watched msnbc last night, and half-beast Rachael Maddow devoted ten minutes to a story in the NYT which cited an anonymous source in the trump administration, claiming that they were all happy that the FL shooting happened since it diverted media attention away from the rob porter sexual abuse allegations, at least for a few days. She (?) went on and on and on, about how horrible it is to have an administration that’s glad when kids get murdered.

With liberals in DC and in the media, if you’re not on their side, you are the epitome of evil. It’s not possible to have a principled opinion that’s different from theirs.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device